West Virginia Science Teachers Association's annual conference will be held October 29-31st at Lakeview Resort in Morgantown, WV and our theme is Looking to the Future.
- Standard Attendee Registration will be $130 Early Bird pricing until 9/30; it increases to $150 until 10/18 when online registration closes. On-Site registration will be $165
- Full-Time Students and retired educators will be $105 Early Bird pricing till 9/30; it increases to $130 until 10/18 when registration closes and remains the same for on-site.
- Vendor registration is $230 Early Bird pricing until 9/30; it increases to $250 until registration closes 10/18. There is NO on-site registration for vendors.
- Additional Vendor Representatives are only for the 2nd+ vendor reps. working the booth and costs $150 until registration closes 10/18. There is no on-site registration for vendors.
- Non-Profit Vendors are $150 until 10/18. There is no on-site registration for vendors.
- A Pre-Conference Session will be offered on Thursday afternoon prior to the conference and costs $20/person. The topic is TBD.
- Annual WVSTA T-shirt will be sold in advance for $20. This will be a black long-sleeve 50/50 and have this year's logo and theme.
- Additional Banquet Tickets are sold for $40/ea. and are for those NOT registered for the conference, but want to hear the keynote speakers and enjoy the grand banquet.
- Field Trips are often free, but some, such as the Field Trip with Dr. Bob costs $20 to cover the cost of the bus.
- Extra tables for vendors are $125/ea.
- Name Badge Holders $750.00
- Break Sponsorship $250.00
- Conference Bags $850.00
- Back Cover of the Conference Program $350.00
- Inside Cover of Program $250.00